CBMM seeks a hard-working, customer focused, Facilities Maintenance Associate. The Facilities team is responsible for the renovations, and maintenance of CBMM’s 18 acre campus, exhibition buildings, grounds, gardens and equipment. Coordinating with a team of professionals and volunteers, the Facilities Maintenance Associate will help maintain all planting beds, perform routine inspections of buildings and equipment, and perform general maintenance. All Facilities team members support festivals and special events with the set-up, breakdown and clean-up. Read the full job description here.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work well with a small team in a customer facing environment while promoting CBMM’s Service Values.
- Basic operational knowledge of hand and power tools.
- Willingness and ability to perform routine manual work in an outdoor setting.
- Ability to read and interpret equipment manuals, technical documents, and work orders.
- Comply with OSHA Safety and Health rules.
- A valid driver’s license; clean driving record.
Our Full-Time Team Members Enjoy:
- Competitive Compensation commensurate with experience
- 160 hours of paid leave each year (up to 240 with seniority)
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Retirement with Company Match
- Tuition Assistance and Professional Development
Sound like your ideal work environment? Please forward a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. We welcome the chance to speak with you!
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.