The CBMM Marketing and Communications team is looking for a Marketing and Communications Coordinator. The primary responsibility of the Marketing and Communications Coordinator is to write, produce, and edit content for digital media and or online community program operations including social media, publications and blogs. This position provides exceptional customer service to both internal and external customers, communicates and schedules with contractors for various department needs, performs basic electronic filing and content management, and will support the creation of monthly budgeting and audience reports in order to assist with the department’s strategic planning and projections.
- Department meeting coordination, including scheduling, note taking and follow-up
- Manage department coordination with contractors and vendors, to include scheduling, online ordering, purchase orders, and payments
- Organizing media files, logos, images for various projects
- Support the scheduling and collection of various media assets required for timely publication & marketing campaigns
- Create department reports from various social media outlets in support of monthly media-reach analysis and expense reports to support department budgeting
- Data and asset management
- Support department project planning and deadline management by tracking internal and external deadlines and proactively planning for institutional needs
- Content creation, planning, and scheduling for social media and e-newsletters
- Co-edit, plan and coordinate required content for CBMM member magazine
- Assist in the shaping and editing of targeted marketing copy for strategic initiatives across departments.
- Monitor and respond to incoming guest communications via email and social media
- Support other department needs and tasks as assigned
Salary is commensurate with experience, $38,000-$46,000 annually
Please review the full job description here. Interested candidates please forward a resume and cover letter to HR@CBMM.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com