The Chesapeake Bay Maritime Museum offers many options for touring campus and local Chesapeake waterways. Choose from guided or self-guided walking tours, a scenic river cruise aboard the historic 1920 buyboat Winnie Estelle, and more.
Explore below to view tour options and to book your group’s next experience at CBMM.
CBMM is dedicated to teaching students about the rich history and culture of the Bay’s communities and environment.
General Tour Policies
- Tour guides are not guaranteed if your group is delayed more than 30 minutes.
- Tickets allow you to come and go as you please and may be obtained upon arrival at the Welcome Center. Admission tickets are good for two days, excluding festivals.
- CBMM Members receive a 50% discount on guided tours for private family and friends groups (see Adult Tour Groups). This discount does not apply to corporate, community, or school groups.
- All add-on cruises are dependent upon weather and boat availability.
- A $75 deposit is required for all land-based guided tours. A 50% deposit is required for on-the-water group opportunities and the Day in St. Michaels package. All deposits are refundable with two weeks’ advance notice. The final balance is due at check-in upon arrival and is based on actual group attendance numbers.